If you’re keen to up your game on the HR-front and are serious about creating a workplace where people can do their best & be successful, then it’s no secret that just issuing the right contract or handbook isn’t going to quite cut it!
The right information, skills and insights can…
- Give you all the tricks you need to create employee MAGIC ™
- Keep you ahead of the game when it comes to HR
- Stay compliant with new laws which affect you (& brush up on existing ones)
- Inspire your team & support their well being
- Help you build better relationships with your employees
- Increase your confidence in managing HR without strangulation
The trouble is though, all of this is a lot easier said than done. We know, because we’ve been there!
So if you’re feeling like you’re:
- Keen to ‘up’ your skills but don’t know where to start?
- Sinking under the weight of having to do HR without having had anything but on-the-job training?
- Going to miss something that you should have known?
- Worried you’re not up to date with employment laws?
Relax, because we’ve got you covered & this could be the training you’re waiting for.
The HR Hub People Ops Training was created for PA’s, EA’s and Office/ Ops Managers just like you: those who are keen to understand the core foundations of HR and People management, learn the tips and tricks used by some of the fastest growing businesses in the UK and discuss the practical ‘Hows’ of creating employee MAGIC ™.
Here at The HR Hub, we are experienced and qualified HR Directors and Business Partners who have worked with hundreds of employers and thousands of employees during our careers helping to do just this.
From hiring to firing and all that goes on in between, we’ve helped SME’s manage their employee’s potential. We’ve seen the good, the bad (and the ugly!) when it comes to managing teams and have learnt the key things which help a business grow.
We’ve been featured in Fresh Business Thinking, City Am and Business Insiders and our clients and former employers feature in both Best Companies to Work for and too many a ‘Fast-track’ list to count. We’ve also worked within multiple Operations roles before.
And now, we’re pulling all of this knowledge together to package it up in a box of learning just for you.