HR advice, support, insight and tools for every step of your employee journey.
1. HR Guru - Ondemand Expertise When You Need It Most
The Pay-As-You-Go option for those businesses who don’t want retained services, but who just need advice on something occasionally and immediately!
Covering all employment matters including all the common ones listed below and more, our qualified and pragmatic team will help you out, giving you underwritten advice (and the documents to back it up if needed) which covers both the legal and ‘commercial’ ramifications of any chosen course of action:
- Performance Issues
- Disciplinary and Dismissals
- Employment Contracts and Policies
- Grievance and general complaints
- Sickness and Absence
- Maternity, Paternity and Shared Parental Leave
2. HR Cushion - The best businesses know when to bring in that extra bit of support.
HR Cushion is a retained* HR Service which will give you the peace of mind knowing someone is always there on hand to help bolster your employee’s success by providing you the right advice, support and tools for you and your team. That sense of ‘Ahhh’ if you will….
For a fixed fee, starting from as little as £200 per month your all encompassing support will include:
- Ondemand support and advice from a dedicated HR Guru (delivered on-site or remotely depending on your preference) for all your employment matters
- Review of any existing employment agreements/ policies
- Access to all the Policies and Templates you need
- Regular Legal Updates for you and your managers along with practical implementation tips
- Access to Award Winning HR Software to streamline your HR Admin
- Test your HRStrength with access to Benchmarking your HR and Employee Success practices
3. HR for PA’s and Office Managers - A retained support package assisting those who have become the HR member of the team as the company has grown, but need that additional expertise to tap into.
We work with you as an Office/ Operations/ HR Manager, to coach and develop core HR skills as you grow within your role.
It’s not easy learning on the job and our support helps you get through all the situations that you’ll have to deal with (but nobody told you how!). Starting with an HR Health check, our experts will conduct a comprehensive review of your organisation’s HR Strength, providing recommendations to support your company’s goals and supporting you in creating a plan to meet these.
Over a fixed period, we will then work with you in delivering:
- Regular 1-2-1 coaching to keep you accountable and on track to deliver your plan
- On-Demand Support: Practical 1 to 1 HR advice from our professional team tailored for your business – like access to your own HR Director
- Legal updates: keeping you up to speed with HR law
- Supporting documentation and advice including employment contracts, policies, ‘How To’ guides and other templates ready for you to customise.
4. HR Start Up Kit
Our HR Startup Kit is great for Startups or Small Businesses, helping you to lay great foundations for your business to grow. These documents are ready to personalise, easy to use and will help you set expectations from the word go with your team, investors or anyone else you care to share them with as well as ticking the legal compliance box.
Documents in your HR Startup Kit include:
- Written statement of terms and conditions, Offer Letter
- Policies and procedures: Health and Safety, Discipline and Grievance, Sickness and Absence, Email and Internet, Equal Opportunities
- New Starters: new starter details, on-boarding checklist, reference request form
- HR Handholding: advice on the phone or on Skype to make sure are all bedded in
- Bonus ‘How To’ Guides to support you and your managers
5. HR MAGIC Audit
HR MAGIC™ Audit: Benchmarking of your people and practices against key areas of engagement and a plan on how to address any gaps found in areas which include:
- Management: structure and environment
- Authenticity: vision and values
- Growth: of individual and team
- Inspiration: purpose, leadership, goals
- Conversations: communication
We review all of these areas (in addition to your core terms and conditions) in the context of your business goals, making sure you’ll focus on the areas which will have the most impact on your business.
6. Monthly Membership
Monthly Membership will give you the peace of mind knowing someone is always there on hand to help bolster your employee’s success by providing you the right advice, support and tools for you and your team. You can dip in and out as you need us, and be sure that we’ll always have your back
- HR Healthcheck: A comprehensive review of your organisation’s HR Strength
- On-Demand Support: Practical 1 to 1 HR advice from our professional team tailored for your business – like access to your own HR Director On-demand: We’re on standby ready
- Law Updates: keeping you up to speed with HR law
- HR Templates: All the contracts, policies, and template letters you need for your business in a editable format
- How To’ Guides: We’ll hold your hand through key areas you will need to know about as you grow. Our practical guides will get you through all those situations that you have to deal with but nobody told you how to
NEED OUR HELP NOW?
Have a query? Send through any questions, we would be happy to help